Oslo Switch Incorporated was founded in 1972 by Jules and Elizabeth Martinez. The company has enjoyed a continuity of management since its inception and remains a closely held corporation.
Oslo Switch currently operates as a manufacturer and importer/exporter from its sole location in Cheshire, Connecticut, U.S.A. Oslo's product offering focuses on manually operated lighted pushbutton, rocker and keylock switches. Our emphasis is on quick delivery of both catalog standard and custom components, at good dollar value.
Additionally, we offer:
- 24-hour samples
- High electrical current ratings – up to 20 amp, 250 VAC and 1 hp.
- UL, CSA and VDE recognized.
- Custom configurations include marking, wire harness and special circuits.
- Outstanding value in service, performance and price.
- On time delivery from our factory or from our stocking distributors.
- Aesthetically attractive front panel products.