Ask us About Custom Colors and Markings
- UL & CSA approved; VDE approvals pending.
- Load rating: 10A 125/250 VAC, 1/4 HP, 125 VAC; 10A 14VDC.
- Contacts: fine silver, double break.
- Circuits: single-pole and double-pole.
- Dielectric strength: 2000 VAC RMS.
- Life: 25,000 operations at maximum rating.
Low Level Control
For low level/dry circuit applications.
3/16" quick-connect brass with fine silver contacts (gold plating available).
Positive mechanical indication of switch contact position. 100,000 mechanical operations.
Integral with switch; internally connected per diagram. Incandescent Lamps â€” 6, 12 and 28 volt for use with any color lens window. Neon Lamps â€” 125 and 250 volt standard orange for use with red, clear or amber caps. 125 and 250 volt special green for use with green or clear lens window. LED's â€” 6 or 12 volt available in red or green color option: Red LED with red, clear or amber lens window; Green LED with clear or green lens window. Note â€” LED polarity must be observed. (The positive terminal is the longer of the two leads, #3).
Letters, numbers and symbols can be laser etched or pad printed on the button.